FreshBag is committed to: –
• being a sustainable and ethical business – is there any other way forward?
• creating jobs within South Africa. We will ALWAYS make our bags here despite the impact this has on costs
• paying a living wage to everyone involved in FreshBags – it shouldn’t be news that people need to feed themselves
• building a business model that does not use profit as the only measure of its success – there are other important things too. Even in business!
• empowering people to earn a decent living, work in a respectful environment and have a positive impact in the world
• planting trees. We love planting trees – particularly fruit trees. When we find a spare R5.00 it goes in the tree pot until we have enough for the next tree